- Trekking in Nepal
from $ USD
Mardi Himal trekking in Annapurna region gives a wonderful holiday experience for lifetime memories. Mardi Himal is the name given to the feature of the long rising ridge and its summit that forms the southwesterly lower slope of Mount Machhapuchhre, the famous triangular skyline that is seen from the Phewa Lake at Pokhara.
This Mardi Himal Trekking is one of the exotic Eco-tourism based trekking destinations in Nepal. The trail passes through patchwork valleys, dense mossy forests and past waterfalls where we can stop to cool ourselves. Around every corner, is a tantalizing glimpse of the high mountains, whole horizons of which will be revealed to you as you reach the high points of your trek.
Mardi Himal Base Camp Trek is an extraordinary trekking in Nepal full of uncrowned terrains, forest and wilderness zone, diverse culture and incredible view of silvery mountains. And with Plan Nepal Trek & Expedition (P.) Ltd. team as back up, it's all worthwhile.
Activities:Trekking in Nepal
Includes & Excludes
- 2 night hotel accommodation in Pokhara at lakeside on breakfast basis
- Airport pick-up and drop-off services
- All land transportation to the starting point & from the ending point of the trek
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Camping charges
- Cooking fuel
- Entry Permit for Annapurna Conservation Area
- First aid kit
- Insurance and equipments for the Nepali staff
- Kitchen helpers
- Necessary Camping equipment such as sleeping tents, mattresses, sleeping bag, down jacket, cooking utensils etc.
- Necessary Porters
- Trekking cook
- Trekking guide
- Trekking Permit
- Drinks, beverages, etc.
- Hotel accommodation and meals in Kathmandu
- Lunch & dinner in Pokhara
- Personal nature expenses
About your leader
Departure Dates for Mardi Himal Base Camp Trek - 11 days
Trip reviewsWrite a Review No reviews yet. Be the first and write about your experience by clicking the Write a review button above.
Why travel with us
Best Selling Packages for 2020/21